Monday, September 05, 2005

uhh...

Does anyone else find this email from my step mother a little amusing, or at the very least- just a little off? Maybe it's just me...

Hi Joanna,
Thanks for your info. I'm glad that your classes are going well. Is this your Spanish conversation/composition class? I really enjoyed mine.

I'm devastated by the news and pictures of the hurricane victims. I had nightmares last night and I cannot watch any more. I think they'll find tens of thousands of people in their homes who could not get onto their roofs or out, mostly elderly and ill.

I hope you have a good holiday!

Love,
Sue

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim Duffy said...

Amazing!!!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Roximoon said...

That seems a bit interesting.. bi polar or perhaps... just to much crack?

3:59 PM  
Blogger towwas said...

haha! It's the change in tone that makes it so successful.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home