Friday, September 23, 2005

nuts

I got a package in the mail today. I guess I can't really complain about receiving care packages in the mail from Hawaii. My parents send me a lot of packages over the course of a year when I'm away at school and I'm sure shipping costs are substantial, but they ALWAYS, without fail, send me nuts. Every time they send me some form of nuts. Usually several different genres of nut. (chocolate covered, glazed, etc) I just always get a lot of nuts in the mail and I think that's a little weird, for me, a college student, to have a consistent source of nuts. That is all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work gay clubs in norwich ct latino naked gay men phentermine information Mazda 929 door panels best refinance rate for a student loan21 Interracial silvia saint Brother fax 1820c ink s invest Cost liposuction neck lesbian bodybuilder erotica

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! video editing schools

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home