Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I like to stack things

I thought I was impressive because about a year ago I had one of my photos published on the back cover of an arts magazine (and another photo published inside) but the other day I noticed many copies of the magazine, that exact issue, in a trash can. Depressing.

Here is my amazing Pepsi tower:


When I was a freshman in college, I would stack up Pepsi cans in my dorm room. In my absence someone told my roommate that it was “really cool” that I stacked pop cans. She thought it was some sort of anti-alcohol statement because I wasn’t stacking beer cans.

Then just last week our landlord came over and when I asked her if there was a recycling service (for all my cans) she noted that I was the only tenant who had asked that question and that I was very admirable for doing so.

People imply that I’m such a noble person, but in all honesty, I just like to stack things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are those full or empty? Either way, impressive :)

-Joey

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home