Friday, August 05, 2005

who wants to cuddle?


Doesn't it seem like this man is looking at you right now? Peering into the depths of your soul.. ready to kill. You see, this man killed his wife by hitting her 70 times with a hammer. Why? Because she wanted to cuddle after sex and he wanted to watch sports. It seems like I'm joking, right? It's just too cliche. Well, I'm sure she's burning in hell as I write this. I mean, he gave her sex, how could she possibly expect to occupy more of his precious time? Full story Look at the picture. Can you imagine having sex with him?

PS - This is my last day in new york city and I've never been sadder to leave a place in my life. For reals. My first week here I thought I could never live here, but after living here for two months, I fear I'm doomed to return. (someday)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Duffy said...

Rahhlleeee?! You plan to come back?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home