Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Melekalikimaka

I just sneezed all over my computer screen. Just thought you should know. My 8.5 hr plane ride aboard the Boeing 777 was awesome. There were multiple crying babies in the cabin, but I said bring it on mothafuckas! I had a whole row of five seats to myself. So you can bet your bippy I tried to take up all of them, but I'm only 5'2.

Things I anticipate seeing in the next few days: molten lava, gecko poop. I'll let you know if I see anything else.

For anyone who doesn't know, two of my parents and my puppy live in Hawaii. Don't try to make sense of it. I still don't quite understand it myself.

Right now two geckos are fighting each other to the death on the wall in the other room. My dog is furry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Duffy said...

Two insurance providers fighting for supremacy!!??!! But if they're both Geikos why wouldn't they spend their time attacking a competitor?

8:35 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

low rates = not very smart

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home