Friday, August 26, 2005

insomnia

So, Florida. Hurricanes just keep smacking into that peninsula. Whassup wit dat?

In an attempt to be as frugal as possible, I've learned that generic cheerios are not my cup of tea. Toastios-- not so great.

I procured melmac dishes from my grandma's house for our new apartment. For those who don't know, melmac is a plastic-like substance that predates microwaves. Roommate Kara says the substance is known to crack in the microwave and leak formaldehyde. details.

[edit] clarification: After reading that last paragraph, it sounds like my grandma and I are moving into a new apartment. As much as I'd like to start a new reality show entitled "Grandma goes to College!" (I'm sure it would trump Tommy Lee) I live with Kara, not Grandma.
As an editor, I tend to make wretched grammar and spelling mistakes on a regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home