Wednesday, July 20, 2005

talk about bad marketing

Dear young men selling m&m’s on the street to help raise money for your ‘basketball team,’

I’m not buying your m&m’s, not even if I wanted m&m’s. I don’t like making transactions on the sidewalk.

Second of all, if you grab my arm and demand that I take off my headphones, not only will I not be buying your m&m’s, I’ll be reaching for my pepper spray. If you really need money for a legit youth sports team, do what any smart team does. Get a strip club to sponsor you.

Love, Joanna

(I don’t actually carry pepper spray, but aggressive m&m vendors make me wish I did.. or maybe a hand gun.)

3 Comments:

Blogger madman said...

mace a little jock---that would be funny! I hope you have a video phone.

5:11 AM  
Blogger Tim Duffy said...

The best way to avoid these exchanges is to look less pleasant. Soak your clothes in urine for a wonderful aroma and build a nest for an abscure rodent in your hair.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous stun gun said...

Hi There!
I have found inside the bloging world there are great ideas. So, I decided I should look at other blogs. Your blog is an example of what I meant when I said "inside the bloging world there are great ideas," keep up the good work!
Regards,
Rita
alarms, automotive, batteries, car security, child safety, chimes, diversion safes, dummy cameras, electronic gadgets, expandable batons, fire safety, flash lights, flashing lights, invisible ink, key hiders, LED lights, lights and lasers, listening devices, metal detectors, money detectors new products, pepper spray, phone accessories, radios, recording devices, safes, safety lights, safety products, spy sunglasses, stun guns, surveillance cameras, tap detectors, toys and games, voice changers. police supply, child safety, mace, safety products, electronic gadgets, security products, home alarms, drop shipping, spy products, Self defense products, baby proofing, personal protection products

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home