Friday, July 15, 2005

step off, muppet man

I was in a state of perpetual elation as soon as I purchased my ticket (online, 12 hrs in advance) for the 12:01am showing of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. (a movie I’ve been anticipating for three long years.) I arrived at the theatre an hour early to ensure prime seating and what happens? A large man with muppet-like hair sits right in front of me. (when there are plenty of other open seats available.)

Movie-going tip of the day
What to do if a large man with muppet-like hair sits right in front of you:
-If a large man with muppet-like hair sits right in front of you at the theatre, start a boisterous discussion with your friends about using a Twizzler to snort crushed up Adderall. Muppet hair man will move to a new seat.

Just as an aside: having a good chuckle at someone else’s expense is truly one of life’s simple treasures. And so is eating your roommate’s ice cream when she’s out of town.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wait till I grow my hair to muppet like length and sit in front of you! I won't be so easy to scare off, muhahahaha!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

who could be so evil as to intentionally muppetize themselves solely for my displeasure?

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home