Wednesday, July 13, 2005

"Our little vixen didn't show up"

Well, news of the day: the "hot" intern is not coming back. She decided to call it quits after one day. Trust me, it wasn't because you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. It wasn't like that at all. I think it was more the lack of professionalism. For example, a good portion of today was spent playing rolly chair tug-of-war.

Later, my roommate gave me her daily, "I'm fat" speech.
(which obviously she isn't. For some reason that's just something girls say a lot.) So after my obligatory, "You're not fat" speech, she suggested we go to the grocery store to buy ice cream. Makes perfect sense, right?

tidbit #1: there exists a flavor of Ben &Jerry's called 'Dave Matthews Band Magic Brownies.’
tidbit #2: I purchased said flavor. and... I wouldn't recommend it. Always read the ice cream description very carefully before purchasing. You see, in spite of the fact that this flavor is called "magic brownies" the ice cream is vanilla rather than chocolate. Even worse, it contains absolutely no THC. False advertising, Ben & Jerry's. Looks like my dopamine levels will be stagnant tonight.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe she left because, as you said on a previous posting, the company is going down the drain?

if it makes you feel better, think that maybe she found out she couldn't compete with ya.

9:53 PM  
Blogger midwest_hick said...

Sounds like a 'meat market' atmosphere....lol...and thx for the tips on ice cream purchases

10:02 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

your going to force me to read previous post to catch up so i know what hot intern your talking about... can't i just get a brief summary?

10:49 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

yeah, honestly johnny, who would want to waste their time reading a blog? cliffsnotes of my posts are available at amazon.com

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burn!

-Joey

1:06 AM  
Blogger Veeba said...

Don't you hate how some people will complain and complain about being fat and then proceed to pig out. My roommate actually had the nerve to tell me she was fat AS she pigged out on a large DQ blizzard. LARGE! I mean geez. of course you're fat.

6:22 AM  
Blogger marriedman said...

The intern didn't show up because Frankie was stalking her. Nice job Frankie!!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Joanna, you can be my unpaid intern any day.

And I mean that in the dirtiest way possible.

-Ali. :)

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home