Wednesday, July 20, 2005

nice boxers?

A drunk guy just walked into my bedroom and took off his pants. He then introduced himself and shook my hand. (and I said, "nice to meet you," because I am cordial.)

He is my roommate’s ex boyfriend. I trust this can only get more amusing.

They’re in the living room right now and I hear dialogue such as: “I don’t know what to tell you. That’s a huge tattoo.”

Roomie occasionally comes back into the bedroom, frantically mouthing the words, “What the fuck! What do I do?” But all I can do is chuckle. (and shrug) If anyone should be asking, “What the fuck?” I think it's me. Though, I did already make the appropriate “wtf?” hand gesture/facial expression as said ex was taking off his pants.

Also, is it just me or has the moon been acting weird lately? Not just sort of weird, but really weird, like, the earth is about to be destroyed kind of weird.

I’ll keep you posted.

4 Comments:

Blogger madman said...

DAMN--you kept your cool better than I--funny post.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Tim Duffy said...

um what's happening with the moon are you keeping secret government secrets?

9:12 AM  
Blogger Operator15 said...

I had a roommate like your once. I didn't like her very much.

She didn't have ex-boyfriends coming in to my room though, she had absolute strangers she'd picked up wandering into my room, or the bathroom while I was in there (the lock never worked properly.)

Lemme tell ya, I'm all for having sluts as friends, they can be fun and often have the best stories after each weekend, but living with one is a whole different situation. I was an idiot.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

are you calling my roommate a slut? I am willing to fight to the death to defend her trashy NJ honor.

PS - the Kinsey Institute still does some pretty kickass research today regardless of the questionable nature of its founder, says I.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home