Sunday, July 10, 2005

my roommate is a hater

Is it a bad sign if my roommate blurts out, “Holy shit, I will kill you!”?

She’s from New Jersey, maybe that’s normal there. She was just hatin’ because I was singing the intro from the Stroke’s “I Can’t Win” in the form of “ding ding ding da da ding ding ding ding” over and over. Who wouldn’t like that?
I always knew she was drinking the Hater-Aid, but is it possible she’s also added Hater-totts to her daily regimen of anger-based nutrients?

Ok, now she’s singing that one song, “If you want my body and you think I’m sexy come on, Sugar, let me know…” etc. So I say, we’re even.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Keeme said...

Just sing anything by Linkin Park or GReenday (but like an old 50's tune with the snapping of the fingers and Dean Martin finger snap and smile).

Someone is sure to die at this point.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home