Sunday, July 10, 2005

looking for interns with fair - excellent teeth

Here’s the deal: I’m an intern in new york city at a comedy magazine that seems like it’s on its way down the drain. The majority of my time at work last week was spent flinging rubber bands across the office. The company president came in on Friday and then we really got down to business… flinging more rubber bands across the office.

Sadly, I will no longer be the hottest intern. But that’s for the best. All anyone can talk about is what a “looker” the new intern is or how perfect her teeth are. She was described by one of my superiors as “the kind of girl I’d like to have sex with and then never see again.”

Monday is her first day. That should be interesting considering almost everyone in the office wants to hit that. I’ll let you know how it goes.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Keeme said...

Thanks for posting that Anthrax comment on my site... it made my day (Keeme is strange tlike that).

Love this post you wrote... it has funny written all up in it!

I shall return because (you made me laugh).

4:49 PM  
Blogger marriedman said...

the real question is whether you want to hit that? well, do you? do you?

5:44 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

of course I wanna hit that. She's a total hottie

6:07 PM  
Blogger marriedman said...

I can't move.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home