Saturday, July 23, 2005

intern magazine

Since the "magazine" where I intern has a surplus of overqualified interns with nothing to do, we decided to start our own magazine.



Here's a sample of what's inside:
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

I'll admit, there's no table of contents, no page numbers or folio or anything, but what can I say? I'm a lazy mothafucka. (in fact, one of my suitemates said I was the laziest person in the world just because I took a 6 hour nap. bitch.) and... as a staff, we put our content together over a period of maybe 15 - 20 minutes.

But the main flaw of this magazine is that it lacks the most important thing every magazine should have: a demographic. The only people who might want to read this would be the other people who work in the office, but that's only a slight maybe at best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home