Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Daily Show rocked my face off

Today I saw a live taping of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I’m still in awe. I beat some dudes at gin while I was waiting in line. I don’t really have much else to say about it except, this is perhaps the crankiest man in the world:



He was the first person to open up the studio doors and he sure does seem to hate the human race.
I wish the guest had been cooler than Diane Lane, because I’d never even heard of her.
I wish I had gone up and sat in Stewart’s chair for a picture, but I didn’t have the balls.

Any questions?


Secrets of how to see the Daily Show
(it seemed too easy, in fact.) Call the cancellation ticket request line at 11am the Friday before you want to see the show. (phone no. is on Comedy Central’s web site.) If they respond, you’re golden. Get to the studio by 2pm the day of the show and you’ll be the first in line. (well, I got their at 1pm, but that was insane, I did however get free water from a security dude for being early. [and adorable]) You stand in the general ticket line. They’ll let the VIPs in first, then you’re next. They let me in ahead of the people who had requested tickets months in advance. Maybe it was because I was the very first in line and made nice with the staff and interns, but hey. That’s how it’s done.

Take note: the cranky man does not want to answer your questions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Duffy said...

So glad you got in! It was a Lewis Black day!!! I told my brothers you were their, they responded "Who's J-Bo?"

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home